In order to make the http://sbcgreece.org/ work properly, but also in order to improve your browsing experience, we sometimes place small data files called cookies on your device. Most website do this too.
What are cookies?
A cookie is a small text file that a website saves on your computer or mobile device when you visit the site. It enables the website to remember your actions and preferences (such as login, language, font size and other display preferences) over a period of time, so you don’t have to keep re-entering them whenever you come back to the site or browse from one page to another.
The cookie-related information is not used to identify you personally and the pattern data is fully under our control. These cookies are not used for any purpose other than those described here.
How to control cookies
You can control and/or delete cookies as you wish – for details, see aboutcookies.org. You can delete all cookies that are already on your computer and you can set most browsers to prevent them from being placed. If you do this, however, you may have to manually adjust some preferences every time you visit a site and some services and functionalities may not work.
If you wish to enable or disable the use of electronic cookies from your browser settings, depending on your browser, visit the following web sites to learn about the necessary actions
• Internet Explorer http://support.microsoft.com/kb/278835
• Firefox http://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/delete-cookies-remove-info-websitesstored
• Chrome http://support.google.com/accounts/answer/61416?hl=en
• Opera http://www.opera.com/browser/tutorials/security/privacy/
• Safari http://support.apple.com/kb/PH5042
• Safari for iPad and iPhone http://support.apple.com/kb/HT1677